TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
PRICING All prices listed are quoted FOB Erebuni Corp. Brooklyn, NY or Sun Valley, CA USA. All prices guaranteed to be correct at time of publishing, except for typographical errors.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice, therefore always check prices before purchase.
All orders must be prepaid by cashiers check, certified check, money order, credit card, bank wire transfer or Western Union Quick Collect for domestic or Western Union Quick Pay for foreign.
Personal checks are not accepted. Prepayment made by regular company check will be held until it clears before merchandise can be shipped. International shipments must be prepaid in US dollars.
Domestic payments must include the shipping costs in addition to the cost of merchandise.
If Erebuni Corp. is unable to immediately fill the entire order, the balance of the shipment will be placed on back order. Parts in stock will be sent immediately unless otherwise specified by the customer. All back orders must be cancelled by customer or will be automatically shipped upon their availability.
All orders will be shipped via the most economical method
chosen by Erebuni Corp., unless otherwise specified by the customer
prior to the date of shipment. Fed Ex is the preferred method of
shipment unless the
merchandise is too large for Fed Ex standards which would require
shipping by common carriers (truck). Most Rear Wings and Spoilers
and many Urethane or Plastic Ground Effect kits can be shipped by UPS,
Ground Effect kits require truck shipment.
Shipping charges must be included in the payment.
Erebuni Corp. packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipments. Nevertheless, damage may occur occasionally in transit. Any damage in shipment is the responsibility of the carrier, therefore all damage claims must be made by the purchaser directly to the carrier. All products shipped by Erebuni are insured for their full value.
In case of damage retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged merchandise for the carrier to inspect. Never refuse shipment or return it without approval since your right to make a damage claim may be denied.
If the damage is apparent upon receipt, accept the merchandise and note the damage and irregularities (such as crushed, torn or broken packing) on the freight bill and have the driver sign it as verification. If the damage is not readily apparent at the time of arrival (where the box is intact but the merchandise inside is damaged), then it must be reported to the shipping company within 24 working hours after receipt of shipment.
After inspecting the damaged merchandise, the carrier will determine whether to pay for repair costs or replacement value of the damaged goods. Replacement value is not negotiable, it is the amount that you paid. Repair cost is an arbitrary amount which can be negotiated with the carrier in the event of disagreement.
All disputes as to the settlement amount or manner should be addressed with the carrier. Erebuni Corp. under no circumstances shall be liable for the damaged merchandise or for subsequent settlement of the claim with the carrier. However, as a courtesy, we would be glad to help you in reaching an amicable settlement with the carrier in the event that you need assistance.
All cancellations prior to shipping are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
Erebuni is having a Liquidation Sale at this time and All
Sales during the sale are Final. There are No Returns, No Exchanges,
No Store Credit and No Refunds on any of the sales Without any
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS OFFERED BY EREBUNI CORP.
Erebuni Corp. is known for its variety of aerodynamic ground effect kits for the simple reason that we are importers, distributors and manufacturers all wrapped up in one. We carry products from over 40 different manufacturers from over 10 different countries. We have hand picked all the kits in our on line catalog for at least one of the following reasons: uniqueness of style, good quality or superb value.
Unfortunately not all 3 attributes are present in every kit since the sources for the products that we offer are many and each manufacturer uses different manufacturing techniques and materials. Some of the styles are more aggressive and unique, such as the full bumper kits or wide body kits made out of fiberglass, which inadvertently result in kits that are more difficult to install and may require many hours of expert customization or modification. Other kits are subtle looking under the bumper style made out of urethane or ABS plastic which again by their nature of design and materials used are much easier to install.
Our on line catalog is meant to serve as a visual guide while the descriptions under the pictures are meant for REFERENCE only and nothing more. The catalog is for your use to see what a particular style of ground effect kit looks like on the car installed and painted.
This brings us to our next very important issue. In the descriptions under the pictures we have added a new column marked DOD which stands for Degree of Difficulty. It is a subjective scale of 1 to 5 to describe ease of installation for each ground effect and wide body kit listed in our catalog where 1 signifies 'easy', 2 is 'average', 3 is a 'little more difficult than average', 4 is 'difficult' and 5 signifies 'very difficult'. Since by its nature 'ease' of installation is very subjective our suggestions on this subject matter can not be objective from your point of view. What takes you an hour, may take someone else three hours and what you may consider 'difficult' someone else may consider 'easy'. Nevertheless, you are encouraged to use our suggestions as a guide and ask all the pertinent questions to you from our sales people prior to making a purchase. But keep in mind that our answers are mere representation of our collective and subjective opinion and that EREBUNI can not be held responsible if a product does not meet your subjective expectations of what a particular kit has to be.
Please visit our glossary page to familiarize yourself with the abbreviations used in our descriptions section.
FORMS OF PAYMENT FOR US AND CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
1. WESTERN UNION QUICK COLLECT: Funds wired via this method will reach us within minutes of your transfer. You must go to your local Western Union office and make the payment in cash to wire the money to our Western Union account. You would need the following information about us to fill out the wire transfer form: (a) payable to Erebuni Corporation, (b) Code City is "Erebuni" (c)State is "NY" (d) for Sender's Account Number with Company please write the Part Numbers of the items that you are ordering. (e) for Reference Number please write the Part Numbers of the items that you are ordering that did not fit in the Account Number section. (f) for Attention please write the Salesperson's Name that you had dealt with at Erebuni. If you don't know the location of your nearest Western Union office, please let us know the name of your city and we will give you the telephone or the address for the nearest office. You may also pay with Master Card or Visa by calling Western Union at 800.634.3422
2. MONEY ORDER, CASHIERS CHECK or CERTIFIED CHECK: - Please FILL out the PURCHASE ORDER FORM shown below completely, PRINT it and MAIL it to us along with your payment. Payable to: EREBUNI CORP. 158 Roebling St., Brooklyn, NY 11211. No personal checks are accepted.
3. CREDIT CARDS: AMEX, VISA, Master Card and Discover
FORMS OF PAYMENT FOR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS
1. WESTERN UNION QUICK PAY: Funds wired via this method will reach us within minutes of your transfer. You must go to your local Western Union office and make the payment in cash to wire the money to our Western Union account. You would need the following information about us to fill out the wire transfer form: (a) For Company Name write Erebuni Corporation, for Locale/Code City write "Erebuni NY" , for Account Number write the Part Numbers of the items that you are ordering. (e) for Reference Number please write the Part Numbers of the items that you are ordering that did not fit in the Account Number section. (f) for Name/Department please write Export Department. For further information on Quick Pay payment method and step by step instructions on how to complete the form and make the payment please check Western Union's website. If you don't know the location of your nearest Western Union office, please notify us your country and city and we will give you the phone number or the address for the nearest office. After you have wired the money, please e-mail or fax us your PURCHASE ORDER FORM below so that we can process your order.
2. BANK WIRE TRANSFER: This is somewhat slower and
more expensive method of payment than Western Union but the advantages
are that you can pay from your bank account instead of paying in cash
and you can pay it at your bank. Please verify with your bank that we
will receive the exact amount that you have asked them to wire us, since
some banks have hidden charges that they fail to inform you about. To
insure that it does not happen tell your bank that they must check the
box called "our" in
Field 71A on the wire transfer document. Short payments due to
service charges deducted from the amount that we are supposed to receive
delay shipment of your order. When you are ready to make the
payment and we have agreed upon the amount to be wired, we will
provide you with our account number and routing number. Please
allow at least one week for the funds to appear in our account
before contacting us again. After you have wired the money, please e-mail
fax us your PURCHASE ORDER FORM below again so that we can process
3. CREDIT CARDS: Only for established wholesale
accounts, check with your salesperson for more details.